Welcome to the vib rouge welcome kit 2017.
Vib Rouge is a global platform for sales and marketing communication.
We have now been in operation for nearly a decade, but we have never had a better time than now.
Our success is as much down to our rigorous approach to what we do as it is to our technology. Our focus on delivering high-quality, low-cost solutions has made us a leader in the local market and helped us take our business from zero sales to over $250 million in revenue. Our ability to leverage our expertise across more than 100 countries is a testament to the flexibility and agility of our platform. We have an army of consultants who deliver training that helps you get up and running quickly and then helps you make the most of your implementation, regardless of location or industry. Our platform also allows you to provide services anywhere – from your home office or an island off the coast of England – as long as you have Internet access and a computer with software that supports the Vib Rouge platform.
So why should you want one? Why not just buy some extras? Well, it’s true that there are many products out there which claim they can help you grow your business and there’s nothing wrong with that, but sometimes it can feel like all these tools promise very different things and none of them deliver exactly what they say they will do. We don’t sell products; we sell expertise!
So let’s start by looking at each element of the Vib Rouge platform one by one:
1) For example, if you’re looking for good SEO advice or web development then Google Analytics might be the best place for this because it covers so much ground (and is free). But if you’re looking for pure Salesforce marketing then Vibrate might be more appropriate because it offers integrations with almost all popular CRM systems (including Salesforce) while being focused on Salesforce solutions (rather than heavy integration). Also keep in mind that if all other things are equal, Salesforce has better reporting features across its pricing tiers than Google Analytics – but this isn’t always true! If you know what features are important to your business then go with whichever tool makes sense based on where you are in your business development journey!
2) There are lots of different tools available for advertising on social networks (Twitter, Facebook etc.). It depends on your goals and which social platforms suit
What is a Rouge?
“A Rouge is a new and radical product idea from the company “Vib Rouge”, a startup in Tel Aviv, Israel. The founders started out as software developers with a background in machine learning, virtual reality and video games. After realizing that gaming is the perfect platform for experimenting with new ideas, they chose to focus on the creation of new experiences rather than the production of existing ones. Once the concept was solidified and they were ready to start working on it, they realized that they needed help.
In short: They needed a product manager to help them build a product roadmap and an engineer to develop/update it on-time. They also needed help in marketing their idea – which is why they turned to Kickstarter, asking for $30k (€22k) of their own money to create their first version of their product. As you can probably guess from the name of their campaign (which is “vib rouge welcome kit 2017”), it is a very big kit indeed: over three sizes are available: 1) our first launch version in white – 2) our second launch version in black – 3) our third release version in green (the third one is currently unavailable).
They also asked for help setting up their own website and Facebook page so that potential backers could interact with them directly as well as providing them with printed materials about how and where to buy their products.
The creators have been working hard over the last six months to get this project off the ground, but still have some work left before they can release these kits into production – namely getting all necessary licenses together, developing an electronic mail system so that people who pledge funds can communicate with them directly when they are ready for Kickstarter rewards and completing other tasks necessary for getting this project off-the-ground (such as hiring additional developers). In order to do all those things, though, they need your support!
To make sure everything goes smoothly when your kit arrives at your door (and so we can see how well it does!), here’s what you need to do:
1. Go here – http://vibrrougewelcomekit2017.com/reward_credits/ To verify that you are indeed eligible get your reward credits (which will be used to buy kits from us). We try our best not to make this too hard or frustrating if you don’t quite understand how this works; however we recommend you read through some information about our
How to Become a Rouge at Vib
We’ve been working very hard over the last few months to put together a new vib welcome kit for this year. We want it to be as sleek and minimal as possible, but also have some really cool details and design flourishes to make it stand out from other products in the market.
Note that the vib welcome kit is released every year by a new member of our team (currently we have around 20 people on this team). This means that we are constantly improving on both the design and usability, but also adding more features based on feedback from our early adopters.
We’re hoping that adding these great little touches will add even more value to it, while still remaining a great introduction to our product. This is another part of what makes us different than other tools: we aren’t trying to be a product that is everywhere; instead, we are building tools that highlight specific areas of our product, so if you like what you see here then you will also love what you see in its variation.
Like this article? Get notified by email when there’s a new article or signup to receive the latest news directly in your inbox. Enter your email address:
By submitting your email address you agree to receive emails regarding subjects like this one and full disclosure about how Vib works (you can unsubscribe at any time).
How to Use the Welcome Kit when Starting your Vib Rouge Program
We are starting a brand-new program, Vib Rouge, in order to bring vibrouge to a larger audience. In the coming weeks, we will be launching a new series of Builds at http://vibrouge.com/builds. The focus of this series is to help newbies get started with vibrouge easily and quickly. Feel free to say hello if you see us on Twitter; we’re @vibrouge and our handle is @vib_tag.
As you can see from the video, we are featuring three builds:
1) Reactions (if you want to run Reactions, go check it out!)
2) Demo-Reactions (to show off your reactions)
3) Icons (to showcase the reactivity of your reactions). Each build is giving away their own set of icons and stickers; you can pick just one or all three! There’s also an introduction video in case you missed it: https://vibrouge.com/builds/introduction/
This is an important time for vib rouge to launch its new program. We are giving away a lot of value on launch day and we want as many people as possible to benefit from that value! So here’s what we have in store for you:
1) We’re giving away stickers for all three builds! The first 100 people who join our community via Twitter will get stickers for all three builds (the first batch is 200 stickers total). Everyone else gets a sticker for the demo-reactions build only. FOR ALL THREE BUILDS! You get 5 stickers per person as long as you join within the next 48 hours after launch! To learn more about this giveaway and how you can participate, check out this blog post at http://www.vibrouge.com/blog/2015/10/01/our-first-build-givesaway-stickers/. Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@VIB_TAG) and keep checking back here on Medium with regular updates about what’s going on with vib rouge!
2) For those who want some additional background about vib rouge: It was cofounded by Juan Cisneros (@thejuan), one of our senior developers; it has grown from a small idea during his fellowship at Google where he learned how easy it was to start building experiences based around the concept of reactivity; it has now grown
This is the last of the “Vib Rouge” series. It shows you how to make a great first impression in a new space using the tools you have at your disposal.
This is probably one of the most useful and useful introductions to any kind of marketing, be it print or online.
It’s a fantastic introduction if you are starting out, or if you have been in business for a while and need to refresh your memory on what works when it comes to getting people hooked on your products (and why).
In fact, I believe that this post covers all of the major points covered in my long-running series on how make great first impressions. In fact, it covers some points that I wrote about over ten years ago which are still relevant today.