Hi beauties,

I meant to get this post up a few days ago after putting a teaser up on my social media, but the flu hit! And no, not the vodka flu. This was a genuine, random AF, wake up in the middle of the night running to the bathroom type of flu. Thankfully I’ve had a few days rest and am feeling much better.

Anyway, if you’re Canadian you’ll know all about Homesense! According to my American friends its kind of like a TJ Maxx or a Nordstrom Rack but for home goods. They always have the best deals on everyday beauty products, and I love their selection of natural and organic brands.

febhomesense

WHAT I GOT:

Pearlessence Micellar Cleansing Water with aloe ($6CAD)

So happy to discover a new micellar water that is made with natural ingredients and doesn’t cost a fortune like Bioderma

North American Hemp Co Moisturizing Shampoo ($6CAD)

This is organic and cruelty free for such a steal. Plus hair looks especially nice after washing with this.

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo ($6CAD)

So happy to discover Batiste is at Homesense all the time now! It’s cheaper than getting it at the drugstore.

Argan Magic High Shine Hairspray ($13CAD)

I’ve been curious about this brand and am happy to try it for a steal

Dottie Loves Beauty Sponge ($6)

This is the first Beauty Blender look-a-like I’ve ever bought. Stay tuned to see if it stacks up to the original.

febdrugstore

There was also a points event at Shopper’s Drugmart and NYX and Physician’s Formula products were on sale!!

WHAT I GOT:

NYX Microbrow Pencil in ‘Taupe’ x2 ($10.99CAD each)

A holy grail, so I bought two on sale!

Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in the darker shade ($11CAD)

I’ve been holding out as I didn’t want to pay the retail price of $21

NYX Lip Lingerie’s in ‘Satin Ribbon’ and ‘Exotic’ ($8.50CAD each)

Been loving these lately so had to pick up a few more shades since they were on sale.

Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara ($11CAD)

Tati on Youtube always raves about the Organic Wear mascara, but I couldn’t remember what type….hoping this is good.

Well there you go loves, two hauls in one!

xo J

8 Comments

1. February 22, 2017 / 11:48 am

Great haul! I love the NYX brow pencil! I prefer it over a lot of more expensive brow products I’ve tried.
    I haven’t been to Homesense in a while but I always find some awesome things there.

• February 23, 2017 / 3:33 am

Yea the NYX Pencil is amazing!! I no longer even buy the ABH Brow Wiz because this product does exactly the same thing. Thanks for reading 🙂

2. February 22, 2017 / 3:09 pm

I’d like to hear more about your experience with the beauty sponge. I find there are a lot of really great, inexpensive “beauty blender” sponges out there that work great. Wondering about this one.

• February 23, 2017 / 3:32 am

I will definitely be posting a review very soon! Xo

3. February 22, 2017 / 4:59 pm

Oooh la la! I’m Canadian and I am OBSESSED with homesense! In the states we have Homegoods (which I recently discovered) which is pretty much the same thing 🙂 I miss Winners too lol!

• February 23, 2017 / 3:32 am

Yay!!! I know, I’ll go into fancy home stores and then find half of the same stuff at Homesense. Love it.

4. Jelly
    February 23, 2017 / 6:21 am

I love Physicians products. Other day one of my bronzer by them got all broken I was sad, but I added half spoon of alcohol and they got back together. Im curious to try the mascaras. Thats something I have tons at home and they get dry quick I dont know why. I dont wear so much lately. How the dry shampoo works for u? I had the same as u bought and didnt liked the results. But is so good to have at gym bag. Xoxo

• February 23, 2017 / 8:49 pm

Love the dry shampoo 🙂 it’s a good staple! I find the mascara okay so far, nothing amazing. Yes alcohol is a good trick! Thanks for reading! xo J

Thoughts on this post? Leave a comment my loves!

%d bloggers like this: