As we all know by now, the Sephora VIB Rouge sale has begun as of the 12th, and as of tomorrow (the 16th) the VIB sale begins! Although it would be nice to be a VIB Rouge member and get addtional perks throughout the year, that requires $1000 in Sephora purchases!
I’ve literally had to restrain myself over the past few months and I’ve avoided Sephora knowing this sale was coming up! I mean, why not save 15%? I’m a student! I do think its funny that the VIB sale is such a big deal because if a clothing store had 15% off I’d be like “yea okay…who cares?” But let’s be honest, Sephora NEVER puts any of its best products on sale, so this is a great opportunity to save money on a splurge purchase/try something new/stock up on favourites/TREAT YOSELF.
1. Setting a budget! I’m gonna keep it to no more than $150 (I feel like this an attainable, but still fun budget)
2. Shop online. Why? Well, I usually find way more perks in general with online. You can look at reviews, you get more samples vs. sometimes none (Sephora stores have been disappointing me this year), you don’t have to deal with crowds, and sales people can’t pressure you!
3. EBATES! I seriously love Ebates. They always have a cash back deal with Sephora- right now it’s 4%. That’s not huge, but why not get 19% off instead of 15?
4. Shop at midnight. I’ve heard of things always selling out during this sale so the earlier I can put my order in, the better.
5. V-a-l-u-e-S-e-t-s. I am a value set fiend. I know I will purchase at least one because they’re a great way to try multiple products from one brand, and there isn’t a better beauty find than a value set on sale!
6. Pick up some holy grails. If I’m bound to repurchase them in the next few months I may as well now!
Have you guys shopped already? Let me know what’s on your list or if you have your own VIB sale plan!